Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 21st September, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Mercury is becoming disturbed on 14th, 15th, and 16th of September. Thus, Banks, Nifty, and Telecom may become highly volatile.
- Last week Ganesha had said, ?Friends, you must have received the September monthly predictions and must have noted the zero weightage for the month. Also, you must have taken note of the history of the zero weightage months. Thus, take a position accordingly and square off the position daily. Ganesha has been giving this advice since August; hope you are taking it seriously.? Now you know why Ganesha had told you so? This is the real strength of astrology.
- Keep in mind that the next Thursday is the last Thursday of F & O. So we have just 9 useful days in hand.
- In the next week, on 29th September, there will be a bailout on vote on account in Germany.
- From 30th September, 2011 the short sale period will get over in Spain and Italy. Hence it will be interesting to see the effect of this on the European market in the month of October.
- Moon is in Rahu’s constellation, Ardra. It is in the Gemini Moon sign.
- Ganesha foresees Nifty to be frequently changeable, playful, variable, and unsettled during the day.
- Nifty may begin on an upper note and then suddenly take a downward trend. You will experience this trend till 10:00. Now if the market does not open on the upper note there may be some trouble in store.
- From 12:25 to 15:30 Nifty may make a graph resembling a staircase.
With Ganesha’s Grace,