Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 21st November, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, Moon is in Uttaraphalguni constellation of the Moon sign Virgo.
- From 9:15 to 9:40, Nifty is likely to hover around the surface or trade slightly on the up-side, foretells Ganesha. (0.10)
- There may be a correction during the period between 9:40 and 10:05. However, it is difficult to predict the exact figure for the same. (-0.05)
- From 10:05 to 12:40, Nifty is likely to gain strength. There may be a tremendous amount of jobbing during this period, so Ganesha advises you to keep taking frequent entries and exits. (0.09)
- During 12:40 to 14:30, don’t rely on the movements of Nifty, guides Ganesha. (-0.05)
- From 14:30 to 15:30, planetary positions suggest that there may be short-covering during this period at Nifty. However, you also need to keep in mind the global news before taking any decisions. (0.08)
With Ganesha’s Grace,