Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 21st June, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The scrips of major players like Tata Motors, SBI, Sail, Gail, Hindalco, ONGC, Infosys Tech are playing as low as 52 points.
- You have seen the effects of the lunar eclipse in the last week.
- Europe seems a little disturbed due to the Greece problem.
- Investors may be disappointed by the index in which Reliance is holding on to a weightage of 11.57%.
- International agro-production is likely to be low.
- Due to the restrictions, GDP rate may remain low.
- In case all these news come up during the period of debilitated market, predicted in the annual graph, the market will be all the more sluggish.
- As you are a paid customer, you have the yearly graph with you. But, till November you will have to refer to the monthly and daily predictions as well.
- You may be referring to the Yearly, monthly, Daily personalised, Technical, Fundamental, and News tips. Ganesha will not like it if you be at loss in spite of all this.
- In the times to come, do not trust anybody, as Ganesha foresees unfavourable times.
- As you are a paid customer, you may be receiving the regular predictions.
- From 09:15 to 10:00- the weightage at Nifty is zero.
- From 10:00 to 11:25- Nifty may remain up.
- From 11:25 to 12:05- Nifty may be negative.
- From 12:05 to 12:45- Nifty may make you pass the time.
- From 15:05 to 15:30- There may be selling at Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,