Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 21st December, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha had said that the weightage for December 16th 2011 would be zero. And, you must have seen that it turned out to be exactly like that.
- The entire week ahead is likely to be crucial for the stock market, which you can see from the number of predictions for each day Ganesha has given you.
- Ganesha, one week in advance, predicts that on 21.12.2011, Nifty will create a Doji pattern.
- Don’t do intraday after 13:30 on 21st, 22nd, and 23rd December, advises Ganesha. There may not be a clear trend during these days in the said time slots, says Ganesha.
- The market will open flat to negative on 23-12-2011. Moreover, the weightage for this day is also likely to be low. It is a warning sign, and therefore Ganesha, three days in advance, advises you to stay alert. There is no point getting confused, and trying your luck later.
- Ganesha, one week ago, had predicted that the market would become Doji on 21.12.2011. You must have read that in the blog.
- From 9:15 to 10.43, Nifty is likely to remain flat to positive. (0.08)
- From 10:43 to 12:25, Nifty is likely to have a mixed to downward pattern. (-0.06)
- From 12:25 to next one hour, Nifty may create a mixed to upward pattern. (0.09)
- Nifty is likely to create a flat to down pattern during 13:25 to 14:01. (-0.04)
- From 14:01 to 14:34, Nifty may take an upward trend. (0.10)
- From 14:34 to 15:30, Nifty will create an uneven and confusing pattern on the graph chart. (-0.03)
With Ganesha’s Grace,