Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 20th December, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha had said that the weightage for December 16th 2011 would be zero. And, you must have seen that it turned out to be exactly like that.
- The entire week ahead is likely to be crucial for the stock market, which you can see from the number of predictions for each day Ganesha has given you.
- Ganesha, one week in advance, predicts that on 21.12.2011, Nifty will create a Doji pattern.
- Tuesday is Ganesha’s day. Ganesha has a gut feeling that something good is going to happen today.
- Due to ample fluctuations in the market today, it is likely to become an ideal day for the intraday traders, arbitrageurs and also for those who take a position for one day, assures Ganesha.
- The weightage for today is good. And, Ganesha, one week in advance, predicts that market may also open on a positive note. However, do not rely too much on the opening trend.
- If you had purchased stocks yesterday, it is advisable to make an exit during the period from 9:15 to 10:45. (0.14)
- The weightage for the period between 10:45 and 11:05 is zero. Nifty is likely to change its trend during this time slot. (0.00)
- From 11:05 to 12:22, Nifty may hover around the surface or go southwards. (-0.08)
- From 12:22 to 13:28, Nifty may move up in a step-by-step manner. (0.06)
- From 13:28 to 14:34, Nifty may create a shape of the English alphabet ?W? on the chart. (0.05)
- Now, Nifty is likely to make a ?V? shaped graph in the period from 14:34 to 15:30. This comes after the W graph of the previous slot. The resultant graph between 13:28 to 15:30 shall frustrate or confuse you. (-0.03)
With Ganesha’s Grace,