Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 1st November, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Next week has Monday and Thursday as holidays for the stock markets. This leaves only 3 days for trading. Do BTST or PTST, considering this aspect.
- Today, the moon will transit through the Purvashadha Nakshatra.
- You may enjoy a stress-free period, as Ganesha foresees a favourable period after 04-11-2011.
- Ganesha foresees a possibility of a gap down opening. Thus, wait for five minutes after the market opens, and then start trading.
- From 9:20 to 9:50- Nifty may show a downward trend. Thus, utilise this time to make an average for an upward trend.
- Keep selling the stocks that you bought around 9:50, and book your profit (in upside average) till 14:05.
- From 14:05 to 15:30- The trend at Nifty may remain downwards. But, due to a lot of fluctuation, you may not reap benefits as per your expectations, feels Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,