Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 1st February, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Please keep in mind that all the predictions mentioned in this blog are only for intraday, and are written one in week in advance.
- Friends, Ganesha predicts that in the month of February 2012, the market is going to have zero weightage four times. You very well know how the market behaves whenever it has a zero weightage period. Now, it is difficult to reach a definite conclusion, and it may also become too difficult for you to decide your next step.
- Ganesha, yet again, throws a word of caution and reminds you of how the market becomes extremely confusing during a zero weightage period. As you already know, it is difficult to foretell the direction in which the market may go during such times. Therefore, Ganesha strongly advises you to stay alert right from January 2012.
- Kindly remind us to guide you regarding Bank Nifty for the period between 23-04-2101 and 27-04-2012 in the Monthly graph for the month of April.
- The PDF file consisting the history of zero weightage has already been sent to you.
- From 9:15 to 10:00, Nifty may be flat to surface or on the down-side.
- From 10:00 to 11:00, there may be some buying at Nifty.
- Nifty may form some very risky patterns during 11:00 to 14:00. Ganesha foresees that the market may severely fluctuate on the up-side and the down-side, both. The weightage for this period is extremely marginal.
- From 14:00 to 14:30, there may be some hopes at Nifty.
- The undertone for the period between 14:30 and 15:30 is likely to be on the soft side.
With Ganesha’s Grace,