Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 1st February, 2011
- On 10-01-2011, Ganesha had predicted that the month of January will not be favourable, which you must have noted.
- As on 18-01-2011, Ganesha had asked you not to rely on the opening, until He gives a signal.
- Refer to the document of the current phase in the graph of 2011 to see the predictions. Note all the dates so that you can plan systematically. The phase may be unfavourable from 9-3-2011 to 18-3-2011.
- You must have observed that when everyone was saying that the trend may go up, Ganesha had predicted that it may go down. Now, when they are saying that it will go down, Ganesha opines that the market will go up. Investors, do not panic. From 3-2-2011, you will feel much more confident, don’t you worry.
- Ganesha hopes that you would take the best advantage of the tips given to you through SMS.
- From 9:15 to 11:35, Nifty may remain in the consolidation area.
- From 11:35 to 12:15, there may be a buying trend in the shares of ‘A’group. However, don’t get too excited.
- From 12:15 to 13:50, Nifty may become soft, step-by-step.
- From 13:50 till the closing bell, Nifty may display an M-shaped graph; this shows the volatility of the market, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,