Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 1st December, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According Ganesha, this may turn out to be a dull and lifeless day, as far as intraday is concerned. However, knowing that you can’t stop yourself from trading Ganesha predicts for you.
- From 9:15 to 9:30, Nifty may remain around surface or trade slightly on the negative side.
- Nifty is likely to remain on the up-side during 9:30 to 9:48.
- From 9:48 to10:32, Nifty may go slightly down, and then it will hold its strength.
- From 10:32 to 11:50, Nifty may slightly go up and maintain its surface at that particular point.
- From 11:50 to 13:30, Ganesha advises you to book your profits in the Index based scrips.
- From 13:30 to 14:30, Nifty may remain on the up-side.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, Nifty likely to be plain and stagnant.
With Ganesha’s Grace,