Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 19th September, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Mercury is becoming disturbed on 14th, 15th, and 16th of September. Thus, Banks, Nifty, and Telecom may become highly volatile.
- Last week Ganesha had said, ?Friends, you must have received the September monthly predictions and must have noted the zero weightage for the month. Also, you must have taken note of the history of the zero weightage months. Thus, take a position accordingly and square off the position daily. Ganesha has been giving this advice since August; hope you are taking it seriously.? Now you know why Ganesha had told you so? This is the real strength of astrology.
- Keep in mind that the next Thursday is the last Thursday of F & O. So we have just 9 useful days in hand.
- In the next week, on 29th September, there will be a bailout on vote on account in Germany.
- From 30th September, 2011 the short sale period will get over in Spain and Italy. Hence it will be interesting to see the effect of this on the European market in the month of October.
- Moon is in the Rohini constallation of the Moon sign Taurus.
- The Moon Ketu combination may make the market quite unpredictable.
- From wherever the market opens it may take the downward trend. Thus you are advised not to trade depending on the opening. This is the volatile period which will continue till 12:30. </li >
- From 12:30 to 14:35- Overall an upward trend is likely.
- From 14:35 to 15:30- Nifty will carry on with the same weightage of the previous time slot. At 14:00, 15:00, and 15:15 there may be small corrections.
With Ganesha’s Grace,