Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 19th October, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- You are advised to read carefully again the Monthly PDF file of the astrological alert, which had been sent to you one month ago.
- Friends, Ganesha gives you clear advice and guidance through the monthly and weekly alerts. But, some of the friends want these predictions for free, which, unfortunately, is not possible.
- Today, the central point is likely to be slow as unfavourable planets are in the centre of the horoscope.
- Today, conjunctions of Mars – Mercury and Venus – Moon are in the Navmansh Kundli.
- Instead of expecting too much out of the next week, make strategies for small periods and trade accordingly, advises Ganesha.
- Ganesha also foresees that at around 10:20, Nifty is likely to go down and later at around 12:40, there may be some high jumps in Nifty.
- From 13:50 to 15:30, Nifty will continue to hold its strength, however, there may be selling pressure in the last 15 minutes.
With Ganesha’s Grace,