Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 19th December, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha had said that the weightage for December 16th 2011 would be zero. And, you must have seen that it turned out to be exactly like that.
- The entire week ahead is likely to be crucial for the stock market, which you can see from the number of predictions for each day Ganesha has given you.
- Ganesha, one week in advance, predicts that on 21.12.2011, Nifty will create a Doji pattern.
- Nifty has hit the lowest point of the last two years, and margin calls of many might also have triggered, so understandably, there may be some panic in the market. But Ganesha boosts your moral, and advises you to not get disheartened. Don’t get disturbed with all the negative notions in the market, keep you cool and then take appropriate decisions, says Ganesha.
- With blessings of Ganesha, Nifty may show some hopes from 9:15 to 10:55. No need to panic. (0.06)
- From 10:55 to 12:35, there may be profit booking at Nifty. (-0.04)
- From 12:35 to 13:39, Nifty may trade on the up-side. (0.08)
- From 13:39 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to be highly volatile, and there will be some risky changes in its pattern. Ganesha is not happy with the trend. (0.02)
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816