- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The dull patch at the Nifty is likely to continue this week as well, predicts Ganesha. You will be going around in circles and most of your activities may not yield desired results.
- From 17.11.2011, Nifty may form a doji (marginal closing), foresees Ganesha, a week in advance.
- The Stock Markets across the world have been experiencing plenty of challenging situations in past few months. This is likely to continue in the days to come. The results are visible on Indian Stock Markets as well. For your reference, Ganesha gives you a bird’s eye view of the reasons that may have lead to the present challenging situation.
- The Index of Industrial Productions (IIP) came down to 1.9% in September 2011.
- Italy has been facing a financial crisis.
- A Global ratings firm- Moody’s has downgraded banking rating of India from stable to negative. The executives of Moody’s had a meeting with the Indian Finance Minister regarding this issue on 14 September, 2011.
- The Corporate Quarter Results have not been encouraging.
- Following are some special updates on planetary transits –
- Mars is a planet which remains in one zodiac sign for 45 days. But, this time, Mars will be in the zodiac Leo for six months i.e. from 31.10.2011 to 21.06.2012. As a result, people with Moon sign Leo may become aggressive.
- From 16.11.2011 onwards Saturn will be in the zodiac Libra. Thus, the inauspicious period (panoti) ends for the people with Moon sign Leo. However, if your Moon sign is Scorpio, you may have to face hardships for the next 7.5 years, as your inauspicious time (panoti) begins.
- It’s probable that the people with Moon sign Libra may be facing the negative impact of this Saturn transit, says Ganesha. There are remedies which may help them. Ganesha advises such people to remain patient. They should avoid taking up new challenges or risks at the moment.
- However, Ganesha feels that from 17.11.2011 onwards, the overall yearly view is going to get better and positive with time.
- Today, Moon is in the Ashlesha constellation.
- Have an optimistic approach today, advises Ganesha. However, the market is likely to be highly volatile as it is the last day for Dabba trading.
- Market will open around the surface on the up side. This trend is likely to continue till 10:25. But Ganesha advises you to exit, once, during this period in intraday.
- The period between 10:25 to 11:15 is the time for arbitrager, mutual funds, FIIs and major institutes. Ganesha advises the intraday traders to stay away or stable during this period.
- From 11:15 to13:15, the weightage at Nifty shall be good. However, be ready to feel and take the selling pressure during the last 30 minutes.
- From 13:15 to 14:15, Nifty is likely to spin. A slight damage is possible.
- From 14:15 to 15:15, Ganesha feels that Nifty may attempt to go on the up side from the psychological figure.
- From 15:15 to 15:30, there may be settlement transactions at Nifty.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816