Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 17th August, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the predictions of the previous time slot.
- As the market will remain closed on 15th August – Independence Day, the week will have four working days. Thus, avoid making a major position during this week.
- The F&O expires in the coming week, and as always it is a crucial period. You have less number of days in the coming two weeks, and a lot needs to be done within a short period.
- Ganesha advises you to look long-term, and make a position in the way you will create for September 2011, and you get 1.5 months. And, even if you square off this in August 2011 itself, it will be fine.
- In the coming week, India VIX is likely to go down by 25.00 points, and Nifty may become steady, hopes Ganesha.
- The prediction which is currently displayed on your screen has been written one week in advance, considering mainly the astrological aspects. Ganesha does not take any much consideration of the aspects related to Crude Oil, Global Market, Inflation, Gold, Silver, Tips or News.
- Today the Moon is in the zodiac Pisces of the Uttarabhadrapada nakshatra.
- From today onwards, Mercury will be retrograde and combust in the zodiac Cancer.
- Venus will transit via the zodiac sign Leo.
- Ganesha is in a negative mood during the opening. However, overall, he looks quite optimistic.
- The cut during the first 15 minutes is likely to be average.
- 9:30 to 11:30- Ganesha seems quite optimistic. However, you will have to show courage to do jobbing on the upper side.
- The price of L&T Finance – Long-Term is likely to increase nearly two times or more between 01-07-2014 and 10-06-2015. It can prove to be very profitable, if added in your portfolio. So, if you wish great gains, you may do that.
- 11:30 to 12:15 is a sensitive period, and may keep you under pressure.
- 12:15 to 13:30- Nifty shows an upward trend; you may come across a profit-booking at about 13:00.
- During 13:30 to 14:45, keep a tight stop-loss, and after that take a fresh position on the downside, and immediately square-off the profit or loss.
- 14:45 till the end of the day- Prepare yourself for a risky deal. However, Ganesha notes an upward movement during this time.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816