- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Thanks to Ganesha’s blessings, we have written and compiled the book Market Predictions 2012, which contains the larger overview for the year 2012. You can click on the given link to order this extremely useful book – Your Predictions Book
- Dear friends, the first time slot given in the book Market Predictions 2012 has just gotten completed. You will be able to see how accurate it turned out to be, if you already have the book.
- In the book 2012, you will get the 2012 trends for stock markets, personalised sun sign predictions for career and finance, predictions on major industries, stock market opening of the entire year and important dates for the whole year. All this and more is being provided to you a year in advance in this book – employ this as a useful tool, and augment the insights with your skills, knowledge and personal discretion while trading.
- Friends, January 2012 will be the deciding factor in determining as to how the entire year 2012 shall be. You can view this from the given graph as to how January 2012 will turn out to be, and that you will need to be very careful owing to the same.
- Please keep in mind that all the predictions mentioned in this blog are for intraday, and are written one week in advance.
- For the entire next week, buy call and put options within a +200 and -200 range from the closing price of the stocks. In other words, you are advised to do hedging, says Ganesha. It is going to be an absolutely boring week for intraday. Now matter how much you struggle to earn profits, you are least likely to earn even a single penny.
- There may be temporary fluctuations in the scrips of TAXMACO RAIL & ENGEINEERING, TITAGARH WAGONS LTD., Kalindee Rail Nirman (Engineers) Ltd and KERNEX MICROSYSTEMS (INDIA) LTD. Therefore, you are advised not to take any long positions in these sectors.
- 2012 Predictions for India
- Jupiter’s presence in the 6th House of India’s country chart indicates a period of adversity and mass deaths.
- From November 15th, 2011, transiting Saturn is in opposition with Jupiter, the Lord of the 12th House. As the 12th House indicates foreign relations, this negative transit will bring some major changes in India’s export-import policies.
- The services sector will continue to flourish, and will provide support to the overall growth of the country.
- August 2012 will also bring a period of strife for India, as transiting Rahu-Ketu may cause fires, accidents, terrorist attacks or agitations.
- The main time frame to watch out for is the period of Sun-Saturn starting from 18th July, 2012, as this may cause disturbances along the Pakistan and China borders.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816