Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 15th September, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In September, Mars will be highly disturbed. Hence, construction, real estate, marble, red metal, and agro-chemical products will become expensive. To be precise, the period between 15th September and 19th September will be the most crucial. An earthquake cannot be ruled out during this period. And around 23rd September, a natural or man-made disaster is likely.
- Mercury is becoming disturbed on 14th, 15th, and 16th of September. Thus, Banks, Nifty, and Telecom may become highly volatile.
- Friends, you must have received the September monthly predictions and must have noted the zero weightage for the month. Also, you must have taken note of the history of the zero weightage months. Thus, take a position accordingly and square off the position daily. Ganesha has been giving this advice since August; hope you are taking it seriously.
- From this week, Mars and Venus are transiting in a debilitated Moon sign. This may not be favourable for the personal horoscope.
- The market is working in the same way as mentioned in the monthly and daily predictions and we have even received appreciation calls for our accurate predictions.
- But it is really very difficult to predict for this week.
- Today, the Moon is in the Revati constellation.
- Starting today and for the coming week as well Ganesha is not liking the period. Hence, instead of taking a long position, Ganesha advises daily, F&O or call put as what will happen from now on is difficult to predict.
- Today is a day of confusion. It is unreliable, unpredictable, and unprofitable as well.
- The opening may be up but the day is quite negative. Hence, it is difficult to predict as the weightage at 09:30 is 0.18.
- From 09:30 to 11:00- There may be selling pressure.
- From 11:00 to 11:30- The movement in a particular sector may affect Nifty.
- From 11:30 to 12:45- There may be a lot of confusion during this period. Overall, there may be a downward trend.
- From 12:45 to 15:30- This time is not for investors but is solely for the traders. Keep a watch on the Risk-Reward ration.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816