Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 15th June, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This month, keep booking profit and loss every week, advises Ganesha.
- The challenges during this week:
- The inflation is now 9.01%
- IIP growth has plunged to 6.3%
- China’s trade balance may go down
- There may be a 31% loss in Toyota’s net profit
- Home loan rates may increase
- As oil and petrol rates may increase on 16-06-2011, the bank rate may increase by 0.25 basis points
- You may have received the monthly file with the astro-graph, technical, fundamental view, resist and support level for the month of June.
- You may also have received the file describing how the Lunar eclipse will affect certain sectors and all the moon signs. It’s only Ganesha who gives you such accurate predictions, isn’t it?
- It has been seen that on the day of eclipse, predictions of even experts go wrong. You are thus advised to be careful on the day before and after the eclipse, as it is your money which is at stake.
- 10:15 to 10:40, 11:50 to 12:35, and 13:15 to 13:45- During these time slots, as compared to the previous time there may be some correction. Other than that, Nifty will make you play.
- As there is an eclipse taking place today, Ganesha advises you to avoid intraday without delivery strength.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816