Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 14th January, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The predictions that you see every day on the website are written one week in advance. Ganesha advises you to take benefits from them.
- The dates of high-volatility and wide fluctuation in January-2011 are: 3 (23.10), 4 (Solar Eclipse) (-11.25), 5 (-66.55), 7 (-143.65), 12, 12, 18, 24, 27, 31
- You may go through the predictions with the yearly graph and the starting lines of last week predictions to ascertain the accuracy of the astrologer.
- Today Moon is in Bharani Nakshatra of the Rashi Mesha.
- Be on high alert. Even a momentary lack of attention may ensure that you have to resort to taking delivery rather than intraday trading.
- The volume will be very less. Only trade in specific stocks advises Ganesha.
- 15.00 to 15.15: This may be termed as a time for high jump for the Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,