Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 14th February, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Please keep in mind that all the predictions mentioned in this blog are for intraday and are written one in week in advance.
- Today, Moon is in the Vishakha constellation.
- Today, Sun is entering the Moon sign Aquarius at zero degree.
- Ganesha foretells that there may not be major setbacks at Nifty during the first 45 minutes.
- From 10:00 to 11:00, Ganesha foresees a lacklustre period. Avoid trading during this phase.
- From 11:00 to 11:40, there may be buying in the A Group stocks.
- From 11:40 to 13:00, it is likely to be a completely dull period at Nifty, as the trend is likely to be negative.
- For the next 2.5 hours from 13:00, you may get to see a peek as well as a dip at Nifty. However, as compared to the previous phase, Nifty may experience a jump or two around 13:15 and 15:03, says Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816