- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Please keep in mind that all the predictions mentioned in this blog are for intraday and are written one in week in advance.
- From 15-02-2012, Venus is losing its strength, therefore Ganesha advises you to trade carefully in the following sectors: Composite Mills, Denim, General, Hosiery, Knitwear, Machinery, Processing, Ready made apparels, Spinning – Cotton Blended, Spinning – Synthetic Blended, Synthetic, Silk, Weaving, Woollen, Diamond Cutting, Precious Metals, Jewellery, Food Processing, Media & Entertainment, Sugar, and Auto – 2 & 3 Wheelers.
- Today, Moon in the Swati constellation of the Moon sign Libra.
- Saturn and Moon are forming a Vishyoga in the personal horoscope.
- Ganesha foresees that there is a strong likelihood of short covering during the last phases at Nifty on the 13th and the 14th February.
- From 9:15 to 10:03, Nifty is likely to maintain its opening surface or be soft.
- From 10:03 to 11:15, Ganesha advises you to do intraday jobbing on both the sides.
- Nifty may, step-by-step, go down from the points at which it might be at 11:15. The gradual downward trend is likely to continue till 12:39, predicts Ganesha.
- From 12:39 to 15:30, set your own limit of Rs. 5 on both the up and the down side, and trade within this limit. The volatility at Nifty may help you earn profits.
- Today and tomorrow, you can expect a short covering around 14:40. However, it is difficult to predict the exact figure for the same.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816