- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In September, Mars will be highly disturbed. Hence, construction, real estate, marble, red metal, and agro-chemical products will become expensive. To be precise, the period between 15th September and 19th September will be the most crucial. An earthquake cannot be ruled out during this period. And around 23rd September, a natural or man-made disaster is likely.
- Mercury is becoming disturbed on 14th, 15th, and 16th of September. Thus, Banks, Nifty, and Telecom may become highly volatile.
- Friends, you must have received the September monthly predictions and must have noted the zero weightage for the month. Also, you must have taken note of the history of the zero weightage months. Thus, take a position accordingly and square off the position daily. Ganesha has been giving this advice since August; hope you are taking it seriously.
- From this week, Mars and Venus are transiting in a debilitated Moon sign. This may not be favourable for the personal horoscope.
- The market is working in the same way as mentioned in the monthly and daily predictions and we have even received appreciation calls for our accurate predictions.
- But it is really very difficult to predict for this week.
- The Moon is in the Poorvabhadrapada constellation of the Moon sign, Aquarius.
- Saturn, Mercury and Mars are now in the Cancer navmansha.
- From 09:15 to 09:45- Nifty may play around the key level.
- From 09:45 to 10:25- Ganesha advises you to be alert. A tight stop-loss would be the best option according to Ganesha.
- From 10:25 to 11:35- Nifty may receive the psychological support, foresees Ganesha.
- 11:35 can be considered as a trend changing time.
- From 11:37 to 12:45- Nifty may take the downward trend.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816