- Astrological View for the Month of June ’11
- Nifty High in the month of June ’11 = 5625
- Nifty Low in the month of June ’11 = 5199
- Technical View for the Month of June ’11
- R1 – 5444 : S1 – 5347
- R2 – 5492 : S2 – 5299
- R3 – 5540 : S3 – 5251
- R4 – 5685 : S4 – 5106
- Fundamental challenge for the Month of June ’11
- Global economic recovery & crude oil prices have gone up
- Monsoon Assumption Unclear
- Banking sector interest rates are up
- URO Zone Problem
- Diesel Price Hike V/S Inflation rise also Rs. 3-4 per litre in diesel prices and Rs. 30 increase in LPG is expected to happen soon. (09-06-2011 Meeting )
- Food inflation shot up to 8.55% for the week ended May 14, the highest level in four weeks,
- Very active dates with wide fluctuations and high volatility for the month of June are: 1, 2, 7, 10, 15, 16, 17, 21, 23.
- On Wednesday, 15-06-2011 there will be a lunar eclipse. As the eclipse is taking place in Jyeshtha nakshatra, all those with Anuradha, Jyeshtha, and Mool nakshatra need to be very careful. Whatever is meant to happen will happen, but Ganesha is here to guide you through the difficult times.
- You may be receiving tips that give you 3 supports and 3 resistant levels and claim 100% accuracy. And then, as you may come across loss in the market, you may receive tips that may give you new targets and new stop-loss figures. Well, this is not possible through astrology. Astrology can give you an idea of the trend and the possibilities in the times to come. Use it as a tool and make the most of the predictions.
- At their individual level, everyone is right. But everyone has some limitations and some skills. Ganesha hopes that you will keep them in mind, and make as many profits as possible.
- Commodity- Due to the Lunar eclipse on Wednesday, in June the following sectors may experience upheavals: Cotton, Brass, Copper, Gold, Moong dal, Vegetables, Wheat, Iron. And as the eclipse is happening in the Jyeshtha nakshatra, the following sectors will be in news: Metal, Edible oil, Sugar, Dairy, Milk, Petrochemicals, Plastic, Retail, Glass & Glass Products, Oil Drilling & Exploration, Plastics, Packaging, Paints & Varnishes,Trading, Transport, Diversified, Domestic Appliances, Printing & Stationery, Banks (Private Sector), Couriers, Telecommunications Service, Pesticides.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This month, keep booking profit and loss every week, advises Ganesha.
- Today, Ganesha is in a mood to experiment; be careful.
- You need to be very careful three times during the day- 10:25, 11:35 and 14:55, as there may be selling pressure at Nifty.
- From 09:15 to 10:25: Nifty may remain up.
- From 10:25 to 11:00: be very careful, as there is possibility of pressure at Nifty.
- From 14:35 till the closing bell: overall, Nifty may maintain its strength but Ganesha still advises caution.
- The coming week looks promising.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816