Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 30th September, 2010
- Intraday traders must square off their daily position only after referring to the daily predictions.
- All those who take position on weekly or monthly basis, must take an overall view of monthly chart and daily predictions.
- Long term investors, refer to the yearly graph and deal patiently.
- Too many cooks spoil the broth a mixture of all the tips (technical, fundamental & astrological) will only make things difficult & you may incur losses, says Ganesha.
- No matter how good a dealer you are at the stock market, make sure you refer to your birth chart for the yogas in your main horoscope once & move ahead according to the planetary positions.
- Don’t risk a huge amount of money to earn a meagre profit.
- People born on 6, 15 & 24, should wear ‘6 mukhi + 7 mukhi rudraksh’.
- Those born on 7, 15 & 25 should wear ‘9 mukhi + 14 mukhi rudraksh’.
- There may be a correction at 11:35, and at 14:10, there may be a jump, but by how many points is difficult to say.
- Till 11:35, a lot of confusion can be seen at the market & the time seems unreliable.
- From 11:35 to 12:45, there may be hope at Nifty.
- From 12:45 to 14:00, Nifty is average.
- From 14:00 to 15:30, there may be a buying trend in heavy weight scrips.
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816