- Intraday traders must square off their daily position only after referring to the daily predictions.
- All those who take position on weekly or monthly basis, must take an overall view of monthly chart and daily predictions.
- Long term investors, refer to the yearly graph and deal patiently.
- Too many cooks spoil the broth a mixture of all the tips (technical, fundamental & astrological) will only make things difficult & you may incur losses, says Ganesha.
- No matter how good a dealer you are at the stock market, make sure you refer to your birth chart for the yogas in your main horoscope once & move ahead according to the planetary positions.
- Don’t risk a huge amount of money to earn a meagre profit.
- All those with birth dates 3, 12, 21 & 30, should wear ‘5 mukhi rudraksh’.
- It’s not favourable period till 9:30, do profit-booking.
- From 9:30 to 10:40, there is no clear trend; Nifty will maintain the weightage though.
- From 10:40 to 11:50, Nifty will be soft
- From 11:50 to 13:00, there are chances of a short covering.
- From 13:00 to 14:10, Nifty shows strength; but frequent entry & exit will prove beneficial.
- From 14:10 to 14:30, there may be a big jump, however, don’t blame Ganesha if it does not happen.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, the highest value and volume-based work may increase at Nifty, and jobbing may prove beneficial.
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816