- Intraday traders must square off their daily position only after referring to the daily predictions.
- All those who take position on weekly or monthly basis, must take an overall view of monthly chart and daily predictions.
- Long term investors, refer to the yearly graph and deal patiently.
- Too many cooks spoil the broth a mixture of all the tips (technical, fundamental & astrological) will only make things difficult & you may incur losses, says Ganesha.
- No matter how good a dealer you are at the stock market, make sure you refer to your birth chart for the yogas in your main horoscope once & move ahead according to the planetary positions.
- Don’t risk a huge amount of money to earn a meagre profit.
- All those born on the 1st, 10th, 19th & 28th should wear ‘1 mukhi rudraksh’
- Those who are born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th & 29th should wear ‘2 mukhi + gaurishankar rudraksh’.
- No matter at how many points Nifty opens, it does not seem very reliable, observes Ganesha. Be cautious till 11:50.
- From 11:50 to 15:30, Nifty may go up step-by-step & again come down step-by-step. But, overall it may show strength.
- At 13:50, 14:10 & 15:00, there will be a small correction.
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816