- Today, the Moon is in the Punarvasu Nakshatra, whose Lord is Jupiter.
- The Moon today has crossed Ketu, it is still in the same Rashi. Don’t be relaxed.
- From 9:15 to 11:45, Nifty makes a ‘head & shoulder’ patter, thrice. It means that Nifty will change the pattern every few minutes, and do time pass.
- From 11:45 to 13:13, Nifty may become soft, step-by-step.
- From 13:13 to 14:30, the number of calls may increase.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, the weightage is same as the last time slot, but, it’s highly volatile. It’s not a one-sided game.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816