Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 20th October, 2010
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Like Ganesha had predicted earlier on 4th October, 2010 that while some days in October would be too favourable, some would be extremely unfavourable, and did you notice? It happened just like that.
- Ganesha had given certain dates to you for intraday trading, and you must have noticed that the market had behaved as Ganesha had foretold for those dates.
- 8 (-16 points), 13 (143 points), 14 (-56 points), 15 (-114 points)
- Ganesha had sighted the importance of the past zero weightage in the first prediction of October. Friends, since then NIFTY has been up and down by just thirty three points. Did you gain anything during these fifteen days?
- Strictly on the basis of astrology, these predictions are calculated one week in advance. Also, you can see that even when the statistical data of gold price, crude oil price, inflation, FII, DII or IIP are not taken into consideration, the predictions are very accurate.As Mars will be entering Scorpio, casting and forgings, chemicals, real estate, detergent, dry-cell and pigment, red chillies and ceramic sector will be in news.
- Initial 15 minutes of the day will be incredible, therefore, design a strategy based on intraday or EOD pattern.
- During 13:10 to 15:00, the market will be extremely volatile with sudden ups and downs, creating an ‘M’ on the graph chart.
- From 15:00 till the closing bell, do spend time examining the future of the foreign markets, but do not waste money on them.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816