- Intraday traders must square off their daily position only after referring to the daily predictions.
- All those who take position on weekly or monthly basis, must take an overall view of monthly chart and daily predictions.
- Long term investors, refer to the yearly graph and deal patiently.
- Too many cooks spoil the broth Â a mixture of all the tips (technical, fundamental & astrological) will only make things difficult & you may incur losses, says Ganesha.
- No matter how good a dealer you are at the stock market, make sure you refer to your birth chart for the yogas in your main horoscope once & move ahead according to the planetary positions.
- Don’t risk a huge amount of money to earn a meagre profit.
- People born on 8, 17 & 26 should wear ’11 mukhi rudraksh’.
- People with birth dates 9, 18 & 27 should wear ‘3 mukhi + Ganesha rudraksh’.
- Ganesha is not really happy… why? Let’s read further.
- Don’t do anything till 9:30. Just wait & watch
- From 9:15 to 10:25, Nifty has potential.
- 10:25 to 11:30, stay away from the market; intraday traders may get trapped.
- From 11:30 to 15:30, a frequent change in pattern can be seen. But Nifty will make you do jobbing on the upper side, giving a hope.
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816