31st August, 2013, Predictions – Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha foresees that the bullish (up-trend) trend in the gold prices shall continue today.
- However, there may not be many ups and downs in the gold prices during 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- According to Ganesha, there may be ample buying in the gold market during 12:00 to 13:30.
- From 13:30 till the end of the day, there will be a progressive trend in the gold market.
- From 10:00 to 10:20, the silver prices may remain slightly up.
- The silver market may remain down during 10:20 to 11:05.
- From 11:05 to 12:10, the silver prices may remain flat to up. There is a possibility of an upward trend during the aforementioned period.
- From 12:10 to 13:10, the silver prices may remain down or on the negative side.
- There may be short covering during the last minutes of the trading day. However, it is difficult to predict exactly by how many points, that too a week in advance.
- From 10:00 to 12:15, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices.
- However, there may be a downward trend in the crude oil prices during 12:15 to 14:00, feels Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,