28th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha advises you to wait till 10:30 am as you may not be able to earn profits before that today.
- Ganesha is very excited about the day ahead. Nifty is going to create such a pattern that you will be able to earn great margins, provided you know how to use the trend to your advantage.
- Nifty may create a W-shaped graph during 10:30 to 12:45. what an exciting period it shall be!
- From 12:45 to 14:15, Nifty will again create a W-shaped graph. Now decide for yourself, as to how you should trade during this period.
- From 14:45 to 15:30, Nifty may pass the time around particular points.
- India may be a festive mood today! But sadly, the scenario in the gold market is likely to be completely different.
- From Opening to 12:00, there may be hardly any changes in the gold prices.
- From 12:00 to 14:30, the gold prices may still remain stagnant.
- From 14:30 to 17:00, the gold market shall, more or less, be average.
- Expect a little rise in the gold prices during 17:00 to 21:00.
- Again, there is no possibility of a huge jump in the gold prices from 21:00 to the closing bell for the day.
- From Opening bell to 10:30, the silver prices may remain flat to positive.
- From 10:30 to 13:10, the silver prices may remain flat to negative.
- From 13:30 to 17:10, the silver prices may remain on the up-side, feels Ganesha.
- From 17:10 to 19:00, the silver prices may remain flat to down.
- From 19:00 to 20:00, the silver prices may remain up.
- Ganesha is not very hopeful about the market trends in the silver prices during 20:00 to 23:30. It will be okay, if you don’t trade during this period, says Ganesha.
- During 10:00 to 10:40, there shall be just about average movements in the crude oil market.
- The movement in the crude oil market may increase during 10:40 to 12:20.
- However, the market movements shall decrease during 12:20 to 16:50, indicating a downward trend.
- Ganesha predicts that the market movements shall increase during 16:50 to 18:30. In all likelihood, the crude oil prices will experience an upward trend.
- From 18:30 to 19:50, the crude oil market shall remain steady.
- Expect an upward trend during 19:50 to 23:00. There may be an increase in the market movements.
With Ganesha’s Grace,