27th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Yesterday was the last day of the F&O transactions for the month and a new month (for F&O) begins today. However, don’t forget that today is the last day of the week.
- Ganesha divides the trading day ahead today in 5 parts.
- 1st Part: From Opening to the next half an hour, Nifty may be down.
- 2nd Part: From 10:00 to 11:00, Nifty may be on the up-side.
- 3rd Part: From 11:00 to 12:00, Nifty may be on the down-side.
- 4th Part: From 12:00 to 14:30, Nifty may be on the up-side.
- 5th Part: The period between 14:30 to 15:30 looks set to be very boring. Considering the planetary positions, Ganesha feels that you will not be able to earn profits during the aforementioned time-slot.
- The gold market may remain slightly soft, during the period between Opening to 11:30 today.
- From 11:30 to 14:00, the gold market trends may be on the up-side. The Sun will be in the Aries Navamansh, whereas Jupiter-Venus will be in the Taurus Navamansh. Hence, there will be some changes in the gold market trends.
- From 14:00 to 17:00, there may be a jump in the gold prices, says Ganesha.
- There may again be some ups and downs in the gold prices, during 17:30 to 20:30.
- From 20:30 to 23:00, the gold market may be on the up-side.
- Sell at around 10:30, and buy at around 11:10, advises Ganesha.
- Buy at around 11:25, and sell at around 14:00.
- Ganesha advises you to sell at around 19:20, and buy in the silver market at around 20:20.
- You may buy at around 20:30, and sell at around 21:40, says Ganesha.
- The crude oil market may open on a good note today. There may be a good amount of activity, during the period between 10:00 to 10:16; an upward trend is likely too, foresees Ganesha.
- Barring some marginal ups and downs, the crude oil prices may be around particular points during the period between 10:16 to 15:02.
- From 15:02 to 18:13, the crude oil market may remain stable. The overall market trend may be on the up-side.
- From 18:13 to 19:40, there may be a downward trend in the crude oil prices, though.
- Ganesha, however, foresees an upward trend in the crude oil prices, during 19:40 to 23:00.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,