26th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today is the last day for the F&O transactions for the month, hence be very patient.
- Ganesha is not too hopeful about the Opening today. However, you may expect Nifty to go upwards immediately after the Opening.
- From 9:30 onwards, Nifty may go up step-by-step. This trend shall continue till 10:30.
- According to Ganesha, the period between 10:30 to 10:50 will be the “No Trading Zone”. Be careful.
- From 10:50 to 11:50, Nifty may be down.
- From 11:50 to 12:50, Nifty may be up, feels Ganesha.
- There may be a small correction at around 12:50, foresees Ganesha.
- There may again be a correction at around 14:00 and a jump at Nifty at around 14:30. Note that Ganesha predicts this a week in advance.
- Ganesha advises you to remain careful today.
- Since Saturn and Rahu are in a close combination, expect some negative news affecting the market trends. Chances are that the American economy may go through a challenging period, which, in turn, may affect the gold prices.
- From Opening to 11:30, the market may be slightly soft.
- From 11:30 to 15:30, the gold prices may be on the up-side.
- From 15:30 to 17:50, the gold prices shall remain stable.
- From 17:50 to 20:30, the gold market may be slightly on the down-side.
- From 20:30 to 23:00, the gold market trends shall be on the up-side.
- From the beginning of the trading day to 10:30, the silver prices may create an unstable, unreliable and unpredictable pattern. If you have any confusions about using this pattern to your advantage, it’s better that you avoid trading, advises Ganesha.
- However, there may be a clear trend in the silver prices during 10:30 to 11:30. Ganesha predicts that there will be a downward trend in the silver prices.
- During 11:30 to 12:30, the silver prices shall remain up.
- There may be correction at around 12:30 and then a jump on the up-side at around 13:40. Ganesha advises you to be extra careful around both these time-slots.
- From 15:30 to 17:30, the silver prices may remain down.
- From 17:30 to 18:30, the silver prices may remain up.
- From 18:30 to 23:30, the silver prices shall maintain a mixed to flat surface, feels Ganesha.
- There may be some ordinary ups and downs in the crude oil prices, during the time-slot between 10:00 to 12:30.
- Ganesha foresees the possibility of an upward trend in the crude oil prices during the period between 12:30 to 15:35.
- The market movements will be lesser, during 15:35 to 18:15. The crude oil price trend may slightly be on the down-side.
- From 18:15 to 19:44, the crude oil market trend may be on the up-side, says Ganesha.
- From 19:44 to 21:21, the market movements will be average.
- However, there may be some improvements in the crude oil price trends during the period between 21:21 to 23:00.
With Ganesha’s Grace,