26th July, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- You may want to take some rest from the trading today, says Ganesha.
- At around 10:00, the prices may be favourable.
- However, there may be a dip in the gold prices during 10:00 to 12:00.
- Finish your lunch and relax during 12:00 to 15:00, as there may be no movement in the market.
- From 15:00 to 19:00, the prices that had been prevailing during the previous time slot may continue to be maintained.
- The market may remain soft during the period between 19:00 to end of the trading day.
- There may be a definite trend in the market during 10:00 to 12:30.
- The crude oil prices may slightly go down during 12:30 to 14:45.
- There may be some movements in the crude oil market on the down-side during 14:45 to 17:00.
- Overall, the market shall be marginally up during 17:00 to 19:10.
- From 19:10 to 20:55, the crude oil market shall be average.
- The crude oil market may experience an upward trend during 20:55 to 23:00, foresees Ganesha.
- According to Ganesha, the opening may be good for a brief period only. Expect some corrections.
- The prices of silver may remain up during 10:00 to 12:30.
- The silver market may remain down during 12:30 to 15:30.
- The market breadth may be positive during 15:30 to 19:45.
- The market may remain neutral or may create a mixed trend during 19:45 to 23:30. You may manage to earn substantial profits through jobbing.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha had foretold on July 22nd only that by the time it would be July 26th you would be too tired to enter into new transactions. And He is right once again! As far as the intraday trading is concerned, the dullness can be attributed to the present direction-lessness in the stock market.
- Follow the trend today, as Nifty otherwise looks set to be totally confusing. It may seem hanged!
- The weightage for the period between opening and 11:50 looks set to be zero. It also implies that it will be down during the first half of the aforementioned period, and will go up in the latter half. At the end of it all, you will be back to square one.
- Nifty may maintain its surface during 11:50 to 12:50. However, a minor jump may also be expected.
- Ganesha is not hopeful about the period starting from 12:50. If you can trade like an arbitrageur, it will be a favourable period for you, otherwise there will be hardly any profitable transactions.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,