26th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Moon is in the Bharini constellation today. Besides, it is in a combination with Ketu, which is considered an unpredictable, negative planet. Therefore, an unpredictable pattern shall be created today.
- Friends, do you remember the first sentence written in the predictions of the previous week? Now you know the power of astrology!
- Ganesha foresees strength at Nifty during Opening to 11:00 today.
- However, the trends during the period between 11:00 to 14:00 don’t seem to be reliable, says Ganesha.
- From 14:00 to 15:30, you may do jobbing on the up-side.
- Ganesha foresees that there will be a rise in the gold prices this week.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, there may be an increase in the gold prices.
- The period between 12:00 to 13:30 may prove somewhat average for the gold market.
- During 13:30 to 16:00, there may be some buying in the gold market.
- From 16:00 to 19:00, the market may have a firm grip on the gold prices.
- The period between 19:00 to 21:00 is a slot when you should work to earn profits through the transactions done during the day so far.
- The trends during the period 21:00 to 23:00 will make you feel that overall you had a profitable day today.
- From Opening to 11:00 am, there may be trading on the up-side in the silver market.
- From 11:00 to 13:45, there may be jobbing on the down-side in the silver market, feels Ganesha.
- However, the silver prices may go up during 13:45 to 18:00.
- The silver market may be completely unreliable during 18:00 to 23:30. Buying and selling decisions should be implemented with great speed, keeping in mind the situation at hand, says Ganesha.
- Ganesha foresees that the crude oil market trend may undergo some major changes today.
- The crude oil market shall remain up during 10:00 to 12:29.
- There may be some regular movements in the crude oil prices during 12:29 to 14:52. Overall, a downward trend is likely, feels Ganesha.
- The market movements may increase during 14:52 to 16:58. An upward trend is likely overall, foretells Ganesha.
- The crude oil market may remain steady during 16:58 to 18:36, as there may be hardly any major changes in the crude oil prices, says Ganesha.
- Expect a downward trend in the crude oil prices, during 18:36 to 21:18.
- The movements in the crude oil market shall increase during 21:18 to 23:00. In all likelihood, the crude oil prices will go up, affirms Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,