25th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The graph for the day ahead may be similar to the shape of electric waves. Ganesha says that there will be no stability at the stock market during the entire day.
- Make your decisions only after looking at the actual opening of the market. Impulsive decisions are best avoided, says Ganesha.
- At around 9:45, buy at Nifty and exit with Rs. 2 margin, on the up-side, says Ganesha.
- At around 10:40, sell at Nifty and exit with Rs. 2 margin.
- At around 12:00, buy at Nifty and exit with Rs. 5 margin, tips Ganesha.
- The day ahead may prove to be extremely exciting, foretells Ganesha
- From Opening to 11:45, the gold prices may be on the up-side as Jupiter and Moon are in a combination in the Taurus Navamansh chart today. Owing to this, there may also be frequent ups and downs in the gold market, says Ganesha.
- From 11:45 to 14:00, the gold market may be slightly soft.
- From 14:00 to 18:45, there may be a rise in the gold prices.
- From 18:45 to 21:30, the gold market trends shall be average.
- Ganesha foresees a jump in the gold prices during the period between 21:30 to 23:00.
- The silver market shall open on the up-side, and then, it may go down step-by-step. The downward trend shall continue till 12:00, foresees Ganesha.
- The upward trend that may be expected during 12:00 to 14:30 may push you to take an entry on the up-side. But, as soon as, you enter the market, there may be profit booking in the silver market. It is advisable that you ensure that you make timely entry and exit, during this particular time-slot.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, a positive trend is foreseen in the silver market, says Ganesha.
- During 15:30 to 21:30, there may be trading within a very small margin in the silver market. According to Ganesha, the aforementioned period may not be very promising.
- From 21:30 to 23:30, the silver market shall remain positive. However, there will be a higher number of delivery based transactions.
- From 10:00 to 13:50, the crude oil market trend may be on the up-side, foresees Ganesha.
- The market movements may relatively be lesser during the period between 13:50 to 17:00. There may be some ordinary ups and downs, though.
- Overall, the crude oil prices may be on the down-side during the period between 17:00 to 23:00. Initially, the prices may be down during the aforementioned time-slot and by the end of the day the market will be back to the points at which it was at the beginning of this period.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,