24th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha once again reminds you that the yearly weightage changes today.
- From Opening to 9:45, Nifty may remain below the surface.
- From 9:45 to 11:00, Nifty may create a mixed to positive trend.
- The weightage for the period between 11:00 to 13:30 is zero, therefore you should do only jobbing during this time-slot. Ganesha advises you to take your positions within a small margin.
- Overall, Nifty shall remain positive during the time-slot between 13:30 to 15:30.
- From Opening to 11:00, the gold market may be down, as Saturn and Rahu are degreecally near to each other.
- From 11:00 to 14:00, the gold market may be slightly on the up-side.
- From 14:00 to 17:00, the gold market may be soft, says Ganesha.
- From 17:00 to 20:30, there may be ups and downs in the gold prices.
- There is a possibility of a jump in the gold prices, during 20:30 to 23:00, foretells Ganesha.
- Overall, the silver market shall remain positive during the period between Opening to 11:00.
- From 11:00 to 12:00, the silver prices may be on the down-side, feels Ganesha.
- The silver prices may, overall, be on the up-side, during 12:00 to 16:00. Ganesha also expects a promising jump at around 14:00.
- During 16:00 to 17:50, the silver prices may remain down, though.
- Soon after 17:50, the price trends will make you enter the market on the up-side. The silver prices will gradually create a downward trend, which shall continue till the Closing bell. Ganesha advises you to take your position accordingly.
- From 10:00 to 13:10, the market movements will be less.
- From 13:10 to 17:00, the market movements may increase, and an upward trend is foreseen.
- From 17:00 to 21:00, the market movements may decrease. You may expect a downward trend during the aforementioned period, says Ganesha.
- From 21:00 to 23:00, there is a possibility of an upward trend in the crude oil market, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,