24th July, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Ganesha advises you to trade very carefully today.
- Till 10:00, you may feel as if you are the only one trading in the market.
- The market shall remain stagnant during 10:00 to 12:00.
- There is a bleak possibility that there will be a jump in the gold prices.
- Make sure that you don’t lose your focus during 12:00 to 15:00. Ganesha advises you to trade within small margins.
- There may be a nice jump in the gold prices during 15:00 to 19:00.
- From 19:00 to end of the trading day today, the gold market may experience movements on the up-side.
- There may be some ups and downs in the crude oil prices during 10:00 to 13:30.
- From 13:00 to 14:30, there may be an upward trend in the market.
- A downward trend may be expected during 14:30 to 17:30.
- There may be some substantial movements in the crude oil market during 17:30 to 19:30.
- The crude oil market shall remain average during 19:30 to 23:00.
- The silver market shall open around the closing points of the previous day.
- Since Sun and Ketu are in the same Navmansh, the silver market doesn’t seem to have enough planetary support.
- From 10:15 to 12:40, the silver market may remain up. However, there may a correction at around 11:00.
- From 12:40 onwards, the silver prices may gradually move downwards, and from then on shall remain around particular points.
- Compared to the previous time slot, the silver prices may display a reverse pattern during the period starting from 15:40. In other words, the prices may gradually go up from 15:40 onwards.
- From 20:20 to 22:22, the silver market may remain down.
- From 22:22 to 23:22, the silver prices may remain up.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, the day ahead may be an average one.
- From opening to 11:00, Nifty may pass the time around the surface, maintaining a particular surface.
- Nifty may remain up during 11:00 to 12:30.
- Short sell at around 12:50. However, take this risk only if you are willing to employ a tight stop loss policy.
- Once you short sell, wait till you make some profits, and then exit. Wait till you receive the contract note.
With Ganesha’s Grace,