23rd September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From 24-09-2013, the yearly weightage is going to change. Kindly refer to the book Market Predictions 2013 for more details.
- From Opening to 12:00, there may be selling pressure at Nifty, foresees Ganesha.
- During 12:00 to 15:30, Nifty may change its trend every 30 minutes.
- Also, there is a strong possibility that there may be jobbing on the up-side during the period between 12:00 to 15:30, says Ganesha.
- Ganesha feels and warns that the week ahead may prove to be highly volatile at the gold market.
- Today, from Opening to 12:30, the gold prices may be on the up-side.
- The gold market shall remain soft, during 12:30 to 15:30, feels Ganesha.
- From 15:30 to 19:30, there may be a bullish trend in the gold prices.
- From 19:30 to the closing bell, the gold market shall remain average.
- The week may begin on a good note for the silver traders, but Ganesha advises you to keep in mind that the Opening points may not be very reliable. Trade carefully.
- There is likelihood that silver may remain on the down-side, during the period between 10:00 to 11:50.
- You may do jobbing on the up-side, during 11:50 to 16:20, advises Ganesha.
- Ganesha foresees that the silver prices may create an extraordinary pattern during the period between 16:20 to 19:20. The trend may change every 30 minutes and unless you firmly keep this prediction bit in mind, you will be clueless about what you should do amidst such fluctuating market trends.
- In the time frame of 19:20 to 23:30, whenever the silver market goes down, the dip will be quite significant. And, whenever the prices will go up, the jump too will be significantly high. If you know how to trade during such trends, you will be able to earn good profits, on both the sides.
- There may be an increase in the crude oil prices this week, predicts Ganesha.
- From 10:00 to 10:35, there may only be average movements in the crude oil market.
- From 10:35 to 13:10, the crude oil market movements may increase. And, in all likelihood, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil market.
- However, from 13:10 to 15:18, the market movements may decrease. Ganesha foresees that the crude oil prices may also go down slightly.
- The market movements may increase again, during the period between 15:19 to 17:02.
- From 17:02 to 21:33, the crude oil prices may go up and down at regular intervals.
- From 21:33 to the end of the trading day, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices, feels Ganesha.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,