23rd July, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- According to Ganesha, it is going to be an average day in the gold market.
- At around 10:00, the gold prices may remain within a particular range.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, there may be some buying amidst some ups and downs.
- Ganesha advises you to take a break during 12:00 to 15:00
- The movements in the gold market may be slow during 15:00 to 19:00. You may not get expected prices.
- From 19:00 to the closing bell today, there may only be some ordinary changes in the gold prices.
- There may be some movements in the crude oil prices during 10:00 to 10:45 time slot.
- From 10:45 to 13:45, there may be an upward trend in the market.
- There may be some positive movements in the market during 13:45 to 17:55, foretells Ganesha.
- The market shall remain soft during 17:55 to 19:05.
- You may expect a jump or two in the crude oil market during 19:05 to 23:00.
- Mars, Mercury and Jupiter – these three planets are associated with the Ardra constellation – Ganesha asks to to take a note of that.
- From opening to 15:00, you will have no option but to do jobbing, if you are trading in the silver market.
- Venus is in the Magha constellation, whereas Saturn is in the Swati constellation. Ganesha observes that the planetary positions may not be very encouraging as far as the silver market is concerned.
- There may be a bullish trend in the silver market during 15:00 to 20:00. Besides, there may be a big jump at around 18:00.
- The silver prices may remain down during the first part of the period between 20:00 to 23:30. However, they may go up during the second half of the aforementioned period. Eventually, you will be back to the square one, says Ganesha.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may remain soft today, foresees Ganesha.
- You may short sell at the opening points. However, don’t overestimate your capacity to take risks.
- Pay attention to global cues and foreign markets at this point in time. There is a possibility that they are going negative, feels Ganesha.
- From 11:30 onwards, there may be gradual buying on the up-side. Ganesha advises you to keep jobbing on the up-side.
- From 13:00 to 14:00, Nifty may remain down.
- Nifty may create a positive to mixed pattern during 14:00 to 15:00.
- The last slot of the day may be on the down-side.
With Ganesha’s Grace,