23rd August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- What Ganesha had predicted in His book Market Predictions 2013 (on Page No. 28) a year ago was clearly visible in the happenings of 16-08-2013. The market, as predicted, hit a low!
- Yesterday’s pattern was very important, because this would decide how the coming week would be.
- Buy at opening, and exit at around 10:00, says Ganesha.
- You may sell at around 10:50, and may buy at Nifty at around 11:40, says Ganesha.
- Then, sell at around 12:50 and buy at around 14:00.
- You may buy at around 14:05 again, and then may make an exit at around 14:20. This slot is very small, so you will have to be very very careful, points Ganesha.
- The plans that you make today may prove beneficial in the long run, says Ganesha.
- There may be some ups and downs in the gold prices during 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Therefore, take your decisions calmly and prudently.
- You may enter into some profitable transactions during 12:00 to 15:00.
- Ganesha foresees the period between 15:00 to 19:00 to be a favourable one. You will feel the good effects.
- There may be a bullish trend in the gold prices during the period between 19:00 to the closing bell. Ganesha feels that you may be able to earn well during the aforementioned time slot.
- Two important planets Mercury and Sun shall be in Ketu’s (a negative planet) constellation (nakshatra) from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. Owing to this planetary movement, the crude oil market may remain down.
- 12:30 to 16:30, the market shall remain up, says Ganesha.
- 16:30 to 19:30, the crude oil market may remain soft, feels Ganesha.
- 19:30 t0 23:30, you may expect the prices to move up in the crude oil market.
- Opening shall be good today, but it is difficult to determine the length of this period. Hence, Ganesha advises you to take exit gradually.
- The silver market may experience selling pressure during 10:50 to 11:20.
- Thereafter, the market will have some support till 13:30. However, overall the silver market may remain down till13:30.
- If you had bought silver during the previous time-slot, you may gradually book your profits, as the prices may go up now, feels Ganesha.
- The period between 16:30 to 23:30 may prove to be an exciting one in the silver market. Gamble on both the sides to earn profits.
With Ganesha’s Grace,