22nd July, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Ganesha predicts that the week will begin on a good note.
- By 10:00, you will get an idea about the market trend. Expect extremely favourable movements.
- You will be happy with the gold prices during 10:00 to 12:00. The market shall trade on the up-side.
- There may be some strong sentiments prevailing in the gold markets during 12:00 to 15:00, predicts Ganesha.
- The gold prices during the period between 15:00 to 19:00 shall encourage you to trade.
- From 19:00 to the end of the trading day, there may be jobbing in the market.
- There may be an increase in the prices of diesel or gas during the week ahead. However, it is difficult one week in advance to predict exactly by how many points the increase shall be.
- There may be practically no movement in the oil market during 10:00 to 10:10.
- From 10:10 to 12:30, there may be a slow upward trend in the market.
- From 12:30 to 14:35, there may be a considerable movement in the upward direction.
- From 14:35 to 21:38, there may be marginally downward trend in the crude oil prices.
- The market shall strive to gain some of its balance back during 21:38 to 23:00.
- There may be a mixed to flat pattern in the silver market during the period between opening to 11:00.
- According to Ganesha, the prices of silver may remain up during 11:00 to 12:50.
- The silver market may remain stagnant during 12:50 to 15:30.
- Expect an upward trend during 15:30 to 20:00.
- From 20:00 to 22:00, the silver prices may remain down.
- Ganesha foresees the possibility of a bounce back in the silver prices during 22:00 to 23:30.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Now you will get an idea about the direction in which Nifty will go from 30-07-2013 onwards, (especially if you have read the book Market Predictions 2013).
- The first half an hour looks set to be favourable. However, the rest of the day does not seem to be reliable.
- From 9:30 to 11:30, Nifty may remain flat to down.
- From 11:30 to 13:30, Nifty may remain up.
- Since the time slot between 13:30 to 15:30 will be a zero weightage period, you are advised to do jobbing during this particular time slot.
- During the coming week, there will be a lot of trading in the stock market. There may be so many ups and downs in India VIX that by the time it is Friday, you may have hardly any energy left to enter into new transactions.
With Ganesha’s Grace,