20th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The weightage for the period between 10:30 to 11:30 is zero. In all likelihood, the market trends will be very confusing. So take your position depending on your capacity to receive the actual delivery of the stocks.
- During 11:30 to 12:30, there may be hammering in the market.
- From 12:30 to 13:20, Nifty may be up.
- There may be correction at around 13:20.
- From 13:50 to 14:50, Nifty may be up, feels Ganesha.
- There may be correction at around 15:00.
- There may be short covering at around 15:25.
- The planetary alignment indicates that the gold prices may go down during the period between 10:00 to 13:00.
- The downward trend in the gold market shall continue during the time-slot between 13:00 to 15:30 as well.
- During 15:30 to 18:30, the trends in the gold market may not be as per your expectations. They may change, so trade carefully.
- The period between 18:30 to the end of the trading day shall prove to be quite dull at the gold market.
- The initial time-slot of the day may not be exciting today, foresees Ganesha.
- The silver prices may undergo a trend-change every 30 minutes, during the period between Opening to 11:00. You may trade, keeping this forecast in mind, says Ganesha.
- From 11:00 to 12:00, the silver prices may remain down.
- The silver prices may maintain the surface on the up-side, during the period between 12:00 to 16:00.
- From 16:00 to 17:50, the silver prices may maintain the surface on the down-side.
- From 17:50 to 19:00, the silver prices may remain on the up-side, feels Ganesha.
- From 19:00 to 21:40, the silver prices may display a mixed to soft trend.
- From 21:40 to 22:20, the silver prices may remain on the up-side.
- From 22:20 onwards, the selling pressure may build up in the silver market. Ganesha foresees the possibility of short covering during the last few minutes of the trading day.
- From 10:00 to 10:35, there may be some usual movements in the crude oil prices.
- From 10:35 to 15:34, the market movements may go on the down-side.
- From 15:34 to 17:00, the market movements shall be exciting. An upward trend may also be anticipated, says Ganesha.
- The market movements may decrease slightly, during the period between 17:00 to 18:23.
- From 18:23 to 23:00, the market movements may increase. There may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,