20th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- What Ganesha had predicted in His book Market Predictions 2013 (on Page No. 28) a year ago was clearly visible in the happenings of 16-08-2013. The market, as predicted, hit a low!
- As the day begins, you may indulge in delivery-based buying, suggests Ganesha.
- Half an hour post the opening, Nifty may move up step-by-step. At that time, you may plan to exit. You may gain good profits by doing so.
- The weightage for the time-slot from 11:45 to 13:30 is zero. The period may be highly volatile and unreliable.
- From 13:30 to 14:30, Nifty may remain down, feels Ganesha.
- In the last one hour of the trading day, market breadth may move towards the positive side.
- The planetary positions indicate an auspicious day ahead.
- However, do not enter into any major transaction between 10:00 to 12:00. Keep your calm, says Ganesha.
- From 12:00 to 15:00, the gold prices may go up and down frequently. In short, there may be volatility in the gold market.
- The period between 15:00 to 19:00 may prove profitable for you, feels Ganesha.
- You need to trade carefully during the period between 19:00 to the closing bell today. Ganesha feels that the prices may suddenly move up or down. Remain alert!
- According to Ganesha, these may not be good times for the crude oil market. In all likelihood, there will be some extreme movements in the markets during the period between 10:00 to 13:00.
- Since Jupiter is posited with Rahu in the Navmansh chart, the crude oil market is likely to remain soft during 13:00 to 14:00, adds Ganesha.
- Take a break from 14:00 to 20:00; there may not be much going on.
- However, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil market during 20:00 to 23:30.
- You need to be extremely cautious, while carrying out the intraday transactions today. Remember, even a small mistake may cost you dearly, cautions Ganesha.
- During the entire week ahead, the silver market may open in the positive zone, foresees Ganehsa.
- Ganesha divides the day ahead in two parts, and says that the silver prices may remain up during the first part, and then they may remain down during the second. Now, make your strategies accordingly.
- The market breadth may remain positive during 13:30 to 17:30. However, expect small corrections at around 14:40, 15:30 and 16:00.
- According to Ganesha, the time slot between 17:30 to 23:30 is going to be a crucial one. Carry out only jobbing, suggests Ganesha.
- You may easily call it a high-risk time slot.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,