17th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- During the initial 30 minutes today, Nifty may go up as compared to the Closing of the previous day.
- From 9:45 to 10:15, there may be selling pressure at Nifty.
- From 10:15 to 11:30, there may be a mixed pattern, and this may make you trade in the same manner.
- From 11:30 to 12:30, Nifty may be highly volatile, but it shall also maintain softness, during the aforementioned period.
- From 12:30 to 13:30, there may be an upward trend at Nifty, feels Ganesha.
- From 13:30 to 15:30, Nifty may just pass time.
- From 10:00 to 13:00, there may be marginal changes in the gold prices.
- The gold prices may not lose their grip, even during the period between 13:00 to 15:00.
- The time-slot between 15:00 to 17:00 may prove to be favourable for buying as well as selling.
- However, you will have to be patient during 17:00 to 19:00.
- The planetary positions suggest that the gold prices may go down during 19:00 to 21:00, says Ganesha.
- From 21:00 to the end of the trading day, there may be usual ups and downs in the gold prices.
- Ganesha declares it to be a Trading Day. You may be able to earn substantial profits, provided you have enough skills and knowledge to trade during such days.
- From Opening to 11:30, the silver prices shall pass the time around surface.
- From 11:30 to 12:30, the silver prices may be on the down-side.
- From 12:30 to 13:30, there may be movements on the up-side in the silver market.
- The overall market strength is good during 13:30 to 16:00. Besides, there may be a big jump at around 14:40.
- The silver prices may remain down, during 16:00 to 18:40.
- During 18:40 to 20:00, an upward trend may be expected, says Ganesha.
- Avoid taking any major position during 20:00 to 23:30. Ganesha advises you to take entries and exits within marginal price differences, during the aforementioned period.
- The crude oil market shall open on a positive note. There may be some encouraging movements in the crude oil prices.
- The crude oil prices may remain somewhat steady during 11:45 to 15:45. However, the market may witness a downward trend.
- From 15:45 to 18:52, an upward trend may be expected, says Ganesha.
- The movements in the crude oil prices shall increase during 18:53 to 23:00. According to Ganesha, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices during the aforementioned period.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,