14th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, today and Friday (August 16, 2013) look set to be exciting days for intraday trading.
- During the first 45 minutes today, Nifty may remain down. However, it may move up during the last 45 minutes of the trading day. Thus, understand that the market may give you some confusing signals, and remain careful accordingly.
- The average for the time-slot between Opening to 12:30 looks set to be less, hence there shall be trading only within a mirco-range at Nifty during the aforementioned period. (0.02)
- From 12:30 to 13:30, Nifty may create a mixed pattern or may remain on the up-side. (0.08)
- From 13:30 onwards, Nifty may go down step-by-step. This trend shall continue till half an hour before the closing bell (15:00). (-0.14)
- Ganesha cautions that you have to take special care today. Trade carefully.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, the gold rates may slide downwards.
- From 12:00 to 15:00, you may take rest, if that is what is your intention. There may not be much going on in the gold market domain.
- From 15:00 to 19:00, the market may continue to remain somewhat cold.
- During the period between 19:00 to the closing bell that is 23:30, there may not be much hope in the gold prices, says Ganesha.
- Divide the entire time slot from Opening to 14:00 in two parts. The trend shall be up during the first part, whereas it may move downwards in the second part, says Ganesha.
- There may be a correction at around 16:00, then at 17:00 and then at 17:30. Rest, overall from 14:00 to 19:00, the overall market breadth shall be positive, says Ganesha.
- You can expect an up-jump at around 17:20, though, adds Ganesha.
- The prediction weightage during 19:00 to the closing bell is Zero. Jobbing looks set to be the best option, as there may not be any clear trend in the market.
- Expect an upward trend in the crude oil market during the period between 10:00 to 13:30. The movements in the crude oil market may increase during the aforementioned period.
- However, the movements may decrease during 13:30 to 15:50, predicts Ganesha. The crude oil prices may go down.
- There may be no movement in the crude oil market during 15:50 to 19:45, feels Ganesha.
- There may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices during the period between 19:45 to 21:00.
- The movements in the crude oil market shall increase during the period between 21:00 to 23:00. Ganesha foresees an upward trend in the crude oil prices.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,