13th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, Nifty may remain near to the surface or on the soft side during the first 45 minutes. (-0.04)
- Ganesha foresees Nifty moving up step-by-step during the period between 9:50 to 11:50. (0.07)
- There may be one or two jumps during the period between 11:50 to 15:00. However, the market breadth is likely to remain negative. (-0.07)
- Nifty may have some support during the last half an hour of the trading day. (0.11)
- The day may begin on a weak note, feels Ganesha.
- 10:00 to 12:00, the market breadth shall be positive.
- From 12:00 to 15:00, you may not be happy with the movements in the market.
- From 15:00 to 19:00, the time is risky, there shall be no clear trend, so trade very carefully.
- From 19:00 to end of the day, the overall market shall not remain in control, which implies that the market shall, more or less, remain on the soft side.
- The market shall remain overall on the up-side from Opening to 11:30. However, there is considerable risk involved, so be careful while trading, says Ganesha.
- From 11:30 to 14:30, the silver market shall remain down.
- From 14:30 to 18:40, however, the silver market shall move up.
- From 18:40 to 20:40, the market shall be down again.
- From 20:40 to 23:30, the pattern in the silver market will be mixed to upwards.
- The crude oil prices may go up as well as down during the period between 10:00 to 13:00.
- During 13:00 to 19:00, the crude oil market may struggle to gain some stability.
- There may be some improvements in the crude oil prices during the period between 19:00 to 21:00. An upward trend is likely, says Ganesha.
- From 21:00 to 23:00, the crude oil market may experience movements in the upward direction.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,