7th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Indian stock-markets shall remain closed on 09-08-2013 on the occasion of Ramzan Eid.
- At 11:05 – you may expect the market to go up, at 11:49 – the market will be up again and at 15:05 – the market would be down. According to Ganesha, Nifty may go quite high or low during these three time-slots.
- Be very careful while trading at Nifty today. Be alert, when you enter any transaction. Do not let your guard down, not even for a moment, reminds Ganesha.
- From Opening to 9:45, Nifty may be up. (0.03)
- From 9:45 to 10:10, there may be a correction or two at Nifty. (-0.09)
- From 10:10 to 12:00, Nifty may be up. (0.10)
- From 12:00 to 12:45, Nifty may be down. (-0.10)
- From 12:45 to 13:55, Nifty may create a mixed to positive trend. (0.05)
- From 13:55 to 15:10, Nifty may remain down. (-0.17)
- However, there may be some recovery at Nifty during the period between 15:10 to 15:30.
- The day ahead looks set to be boring for intraday, says Ganesha.
- The day may not be very eventful, and you may maximum get one or two chances for entry/ exit. Rest of the day may just be monotonous, and you may call it a time pass day.
- Buy in the market at around opening, and exit at around 12.00, says Ganesha.
- You may also buy at around 14.50, and then once you have earned some profits, you may exit once at around 17.30.
- Post the aforementioned time-slot, the silver market may keep moving around the surface, and you may not able to earn substantially even from jobbing.
- Today’s day shall be excellent for business transactions in the gold market, says Ganesha.
- However, the market may maintain its surface till 10:00 am. There may not be much change in the existing rates till this time. Post this time, however, the rates may move downwards, says Ganesha.
- The time slot from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm looks set to be very favourable for trading.
- The planetary positions prevailing during 12:00 to 15:00 shall keep the market conditions volatile, and you may take entry or exit, but you are likely to earn profits.
- 15:00 to 19:00, the gold market may move downwards, says Ganesha.
- From 19:00 to the closing time, the gold rates may be considerably down, especially in comparison to the previous day’s closing rates, feels Ganesha.
- Note : Ganesha foresees the possibility of a downward slide in the prices of petrol, diesel, oil OR gas in the month of August.
- At 10:00 am, the market shall open on a positive note with an up-trend, and the trend shall continue till 11:00 am.
- The market may be volatile and may experience frequent movements during 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, feels Ganesha.
- From 12:00 to 14:30, the market may take a downward trend.
- Again, from 14:30 to 16:00, the downward trend may continue, says Ganesha.
- From 16:00 to 18:00, though, the crude oil market may witness an up-trend.
- The market may again move downwards during 18:00 to 20:00, says Ganesha.
- From 20:00 to 21:00, however, the time and movements shall be very favourable for jobbing, assures Ganesha.
- The crude oil market may again assume a slow tone during 21:00 to 22:00.
- However, this trend shall get better somewhat during 22:00 to 23:00, assures Ganesha. And, the trend may move upwards.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,