6th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Since it is Ganesha Chauth on 09-09-2013, you should chant Om Gan Ganpataye Namah or Shree Ganeshaay Namah 108 times while worshiping Lord Ganesha.
- Offering modak to Lord Ganesha and reciting Ganesha stotra will help you improve your financial status and get rid of the problems and struggles.
- If you had purchased a good scrip yesterday and the Opening points today indicate profits in that particular scrip, you may exit during the Opening.
- From 9:40 onwards, Nifty may go down step-by-step. Be on guard as this trend shall continue till 10:40.
- From 10:40 to 11:40, Nifty will remain within a particular range, which may not be of any advantage to you.
- Nifty may become extremely volatile at around 11:40.
- Nifty may become softer at around 12:40. But this shall be a temporary trend, according to Ganesha. This trend may continue till 13:20.
- From 13:20 to 14:20, Nifty may remain up. This may prove to be a good period only if you have already purchased shares during the previous time-slots. If not, then this may be a boring period for you.
- There may be selling in the A Group shares at around 14:20. The trend shall be temporary, though.
- Ganesha predicts the likelihood of short covering at Nifty during 15:00 to 15:30, a week in advance.
- Venus enters its own Sign, Libra, today. According to Ganesha, this particular planetary movement shall prove beneficial for the gold market, and shall keep the market on a high
- From 10:00 to 12:00, there may be some positive movements in the gold prices, foresees Ganesha.
- There period between 12:00 to 15:00 is the most favourable time to buy gold today.
- The period between 15:00 to 19:00 will prove to be very favourable, says Ganesha.
- From 19:00 to 21:00, the gold prices will maintain their overall strength.
- From 21:00 to the end of the trading day, there will be some improvement in the gold prices.
- From today onwards, Mercury shall transit through its Sign that is Virgo, while Venus shall transit through its own Sign Libra.
- Here’s a word of advice : ones who are in speculative trade should ensure that they celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with fervour. Offer Laddus to Lord Ganesha and distribute them amongst children.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, there may not be any clear trend in the silver market; overall, though, the trend may be towards the up-side, feels Ganesha.
- The trend shall move downwards from 12:00 to 13:00.
- However, from 13:00 to 14:00, the trend may move up.
- During 14:00 to 16:00, the trend in the silver market shall be flat to up, says Ganesha.
- From 16:00 to 17:00, the trend shall again be up.
- But, during 17:00 to 19:00, the trend in the silver market may move downwards.
- Again from 19:00 to 22:00, the market trend may remain up; however, there may be correction at around 21:00, feels Ganesha.
- From 22:00 to 23:30, when the market closes, silver trends may remain down.
- There may be a major jump in the crude oil prices during 10:00 to 13:55. Ganesha foresees an upward trend during the aforementioned time-slot.
- There may be some regular movements in the crude oil prices during 13:55 to 16:00.
- The crude oil market may remain up during 16:00 to 19:30, says Ganesha.
- During 19:30 to 23:00, the crude oil market trend shall attempt to stabilise itself.
With Ganesha’s Grace,