6th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Indian stock-markets shall remain closed on 09-08-2013 on the occasion of Ramzan Eid.
- Ganesha suggests you to divide the entire trading period for the day ahead into two parts.
- In all likelihood, Nifty shall remain up during the first part.
- According to Ganesha, Nifty will remain down during the second part.
- During the period between Opening to 12:00, you may do jobbing on the up-side. (0.10)
- During the period between 12:00 to 15:30, you may do jobbing on the down side. (-0.05)
- Ganesha foresees today’s opening to be flat OR flat to negative. Hence, you are advised to take your positions accordingly in the silver market.
- The silver market may catch an up-trend from 10.30 am to 11.50 am.
- From 11.50 am to 20.00, the silver market may witness an excellent pattern, most suitable for jobbing, especially during the first part of this time slot. However, during the second part of this slot, the trend may take a U-turn and the silver prices may move towards the up-side.
- From 20.00 to 23.00, the weightage looks set to be Zero, and hence, astrologically speaking, the pattern would be very risky. The trend may change every 20 minutes, and if you are involved, you will have to be very careful, says Ganesha.
- Ganesha foresees the possibility of recovery in the last 30 minutes of the trading day in the silver market.
- You may expect an excellent opening and beginning to the day, assures Ganesha.
- The market may remain strong and the rates may maintain their strength at around 10:00 am.
- From 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, however, the market may see a downward trend. The rates may slide, feels Ganesha.
- The gold market and the trends herein may remain volatile during the time frame from 12:00 to 15:00. You are advised to take your position only after carefully analysing the market’s ongoing status.
- For the time slot of 15:00 to 19:00, Ganesha does not see much of a hope. You may find this time slot, more or less, discouraging or at the very least same.
- From 19:00 to the closing bell for the day, however, there shall be a ray of hope, says Ganesha. There may be a positive vibe in the air!
- Note : Ganesha foresees the possibility of a downward slide in the prices of petrol, diesel, oil OR gas in the month of August.
- The oil market shall remain normal from 10:00 to 13:30. However, the trend may be volatile, and shall move somewhat up and down, says Ganesha.
- From 13:00 to 14:00, the market may experience a marginal up-trend.
- The market may experience only slight movements during the period from 14:00 to 16:00, and it may also take a down-trend.
- Again, from 16:00 to 19:00, the market may witness a marginal downward slide.
- However, from 19:00 to 21:00, the market may proceed towards recovery, and things may stabilise. There also are some possibilities of an up-trend, says Ganesha.
- There may be enhanced movement in the market in the period between 21:00 to 23:00. The market may take up an up trend, concludes Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,