4th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Divide the period between Opening to 13:00 in two parts. Ganesha foretells that Nifty may remain up during the first part. However, He adds that Nifty may move down quite significantly, during the second part. You may get an idea about the volatility in the stock market from the weightage, which is 0.01.
- From 13:00 to 14:10, Nifty may be up.
- There may be a small correction between 14:10 to 14:40.
- Ganesha hopes that the market may become positive during 14:40 to 15:30.
- As the day opens today, you may expect the trend to be promising. From 10:00 to 12:00, Ganesha is very sure about a rise in the gold prices.
- From 12:00 to 14:45, you may feel confused, as the gold market may not have a clear trend. There may be disparity in the prices.
- Tighten your belts, for the time during 14:45 to 17:00 is the best time for earning profits today, points Ganesha.
- 17:00 to 21:00, the market may have a firm grip over the prices.
- From 21:00 to the end of the trading day in the gold market, Ganesha foresees favourable movements in the gold market; you may make use of it, if you are prepared.
- Sun-Mercury-Moon shall push you to trade logically today. You will employ your rationale, and thus, shall take intelligent decisions, feels Ganesha.
- From Opening to 13:00, the silver prices may remain around the surface; hence, you need not wait for any specific pattern, feels Ganesha.
- During the time slot of 13:00 to 17:00, you may expect small corrections at multiple intervals. The time for corrections may be 14:10, 15:10 and 16:00.
- Ganesha doesn’t see much happening in the silver market during 17:00 to 18:50. The trend during this time may be overall down.
- During 18:50 to 20:00, the silver trend may move upwards in a step-wise manner, feels Ganesha.
- The trend in the silver market may be mixed to near the surface during 20:00 to 22:40, feels Ganesha.
- You may expect profit booking in the silver market during 22:40 to 23:30.
- Post opening at 10:00, the trend in the crude oil market will be as it was on the previous day or average, for some time.
- Ganesha foresees that there will be an upward trend in the crude oil prices during 10:20 to 14:05.
- The crude oil market shall become somewhat stable during 14:05 to 16:35; do not expect major highs or lows.
- There may be ordinary ups and downs in the crude oil prices during 16:35 to 21:10.
- There may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices during the period between 21:10 to 23:00, says Ganesha.
Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,